Friday, October 5, 2007

"the double greatest"

i'm the einstein of pugilism
each jab an atom bomb
whenever i am through with you
you'll want to call your mom
i'm the peak of every mountaintop
the most beautifullest weather
untouchable in every way
i'm gonna live for ever

you can't stop me
king kong ain't got nothing on me

i'm so mean
i had a dream i beat myself up*
poetry flows through my lips
it's hard to keep my mouth shut
i am immortal i have inside me
blood of kings**
a holiday should be declared
when i step inside a ring
have you ever seen such beauty
in body, soul and mind
"i'm the center of the universe
the greatest of all times."

king kong ain't got nothing on me.

*STOLEN from the popeye movie
** STOLEN from queen and freddy mercury.
all things in quotes actual phrases by muhammad ali.

No comments: