Monday, October 8, 2007

DAY 5

even thought i look like jack nicholson from about schmidt in this picture. i actually like the length of facial hair here. my room mate's mom told me i look good. watch out cougars i'm "scruffy mcfive'oclock" and i'm coming after your victoria secret underwear.
seriously... what is it about olde women being into me. if i ever get hit on... it's usually by a friend's mom. evidently i attract two types. gay men and postmenopausal women. note... i am not saying that i am unattractive in any way. i think i am good looking. it just makes me laugh that the people most likely to find me attractive both couldn't bear any children. and we all know i need a fertile woman that i can bonk over the head with a club and drag back to my cave so i can insure the survival of the species

1 comment:

Alex said...

"gay men and post menopausal women"

Story of my life, dude. Before I met Heather, I seriously contemplated going gay or taking up the position of gigolo to ladies in their "prime" as these were my primary options.