Saturday, November 17, 2007

pain and ice

so these past few days have been filled with pain. my left knee feels like it has a migrain in the middle of it. it hurts a lot. my left sholder fills like the ball joint has a crack in it and no matter how i move it it hurts. i can barely sleep at night. when i lay on my back i have to put something under it so that it is even with my body. when i lay on my right sholder cause laying on my left is out of the equation. i have to lay it over something so it doesn't just hang. ice and ibuprofen have been in regular circulation for me. after about an hour of ice on the knee it feels good like new almost. after an hour of ice on my shoulder. it just feels a little numb. it still hurts. i will see a doctor soon.
ps i'm reading "the gunslinger" by stephen king. it's pretty good so far.

1 comment:

Alex said...

So did you see a doctor? I've got a hacksaw. Its much cheaper. And I can steal you a wheel chair from one of the hospitals.